Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Obama Throws a Punch

And it's a good one:

"I think the fact of the matter is that Senator Clinton is claiming basically the entire eight years of the Clinton presidency as her own, except for the stuff that didn't work out, in which case she says she has nothing to do with it," Obama said. "There is no doubt that Bill Clinton had faith in her and consulted with her on issues, in the same way that I would consult with Michelle if there were issues," Obama said. "On the other hand, I don't think Michelle would claim that she is the best qualified person to be a United States senator by virtue of me talking to her on occasion about the work I've done."

I'm so glad someone finally said this. Just keep saying it, Obama. Say it a hundred different ways, but keep saying it.

I think Oprah coming to Iowa for Obama is just too sweet. It takes away the star power from Bill. I love it! But if I were Oprah, I'd double check the plane engine, if you know what I mean......