Saturday, November 05, 2005

Valour IT!

I forgot to mention that I am part of the MARINE team. So if our team gets the most donations, the Marines beat the Army, Navy and Air Force teams. (note: I love them all!)

If you look over at my sidebar, you can see a button for giving to Project Valour IT. It is a project of Soldiers' Angels. The purpose is to attain voice-activated laptops for injured soldiers , "it is not a matter of a short-term emotional boost, or even the sustenance gleaned from the knowledge that one is "remembered." It is a matter of assistance in reclaiming a part of one's wholeness and independence in the face of life-altering injuries, repeated surgery, painful physical therapy, and the isolation of the hospital room."

As you know, I don't have a pen pay button on my site or a tip jar or ads. I don't ask for money for myself ever. But anyone who reads my blog knows how much I love our military. They are who keep us free. So if you can give a bit to help those who sacrificed for us, I would deeply appreciate it.