Tuesday, October 11, 2005

King of The Cotillion.

Beth at MVRWC is hosting this contest. Go over to MY side bar and vote. You may PICK MORE THAN ONE, but don’t click every single one, OK?
Next Tuesday, we will have FINALISTS, at which point you can vote again. Next Tuesday, you’ll be doing the final vote for King of Cotillion!

Here are their pictures. My first reaction was, "What's up with all the guns?" Then I saw that the Masked Menace tempered it with a kitten on his shoulder. Heh. I'm thinking that Thunder6 has a bit of advantage, being in uniform and all. (I do love a man in a uniform) But I have a soft spot for Mark and Patriot Xeno because they comment here regularly. (plus, they aren't bad to look at) ;-) Bullwinkle has been known to pop in here too.

Anyway, Go vote. Yeah, even if you are a guy. Just vote.