Thursday, May 12, 2005

A Quick Note from RightwingDaughter

Thank you, to all the people who complimented my post! Ya'll are too sweet! Although I am disappointed with how some of ya'll interpreted what I typed. Or in a more clarified manner, misunderstood. My mother by no means, FORCED me to listen to talk radio. She listened to it in the car, and well... Do you like it when someone changes the station when you're listening to something?...I know I don't... Ask my mom ! Also, one can't really tell how I argue or what exactly I believe by my post, but I am very open minded about certain things. My best friend is atheist and some of my good friends are liberal (not radically though) No offense, but even if I don't know if they are radical liberals, I can figure it out just by talking to them for a few minutes with out even mentioning politics or value issues. They tend to cook my grits a bit faster than others. For all you Yankees (haha)... that means they annoy me quicker than others.I didn't have much time to finish the post so I kind of ended it briefly. But if ya'll are lucky I might bust out another one sometime ! Thanks Again !