Saturday, May 14, 2005

Probably the most insane conspiracy theory out there ever is the one that says Bush (and specifically Cheney, as shown in this article) somehow concocted 9-11 in order to start the war in Iraq. Now I realize that most liberals don't believe this, but every once in a while you come across a rant such as this and you either have to laugh or just feel sorry for the guy. I do both. Here is his plea after explaining how Bush and the media lie, lie, and lie some more.


"What am I doing about the problem? I left a six figure career two years ago when I started this site. I have drained my savings account, ignored my friends, and denied myself the lifestyle that my intellect and ability permits, all to address the most egregious crimes committed by the people who lie to you ever breath they take. I tried to do something about the problem. I can't keep doing this. I am running out of savings. I DO NOT TAKE ANY MONEY FROM THE DONATIONS MADE TO THIS SITE!!! I NEED YOUR HELP! SPREAD THE WORD AND GET ANGRY!"

A six figure salary huh? Guess that proves you can make a lot of money without actually having any sense.