Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I had to laugh at something I heard on the news the other day. The anchor and another person were discussing Scott Peterson being transfered to death row in prison. The guest said that "the death row community" seemed to be fine with him.

What?????? Since when do we call it "the death row community??"
And why wouldn't they be fine with it? They are sick murderers as well...Helloooo!

Prisoner 1: I'm not so sure about the Peterson guy. I don't know if he will fit into our community.

Prisoner 2: Yeah, I know what you mean. I hear he keeps a picture of Lacy in his cell. That is just creepy man!!!

Prisoner 1: True. Plus, he is just too cute. Not that I swing that way, except every other thursday, but he doesn't even have a tattoo and he has all his teeth. What kinda death row inmate is that??? I just don't see him fitting in.

Prisoner 2: No, me either. Oh....I got dibs on him for our 'welcome' committee meeting! Heh.

Prisoner 1: Damn!