Friday, January 07, 2005

I was sitting here wondering how to express my nausea over the Barbara Boxer teary episode on the floor of Congress, but Beautiful Atrocities just hit it perfectly. Freakin funny too.

"Hi, I'm Barbara Boxer. It's not easy being a woman in a man's Congress. Usually I laugh off things like partial-birth abortion & White House blowjobs, but sometimes the pressures of imaginary election fraud are just too much.

That's why I take Turbo-femme®, the all-natural hormone replacement product to help women through challenging times.
Turbo-femme® is an ancient, 100% synergistic formula containing wild Mongolian dong quai, bear gallstone, Spanish Fly, tarantula venom, Ecstasy, Nutrasweet, placenta paste, bat guano, anabolic steroids, Oxycontin, homeopathic plutonium, industrial strength Prozac, & enough acid to smile through Armageddon.Turbo-femme®:

because I'm worth it"