Thursday, September 02, 2004

This is the nail in the coffin..

I wondered where this story was going. Former Navy Secretary John Lehman whose signature appears on the necessary third citation that got Kerry his silver star, says it isn't his signature and he never saw it before. Read the whole story here.
No matter how the forgery got there, this just looks bad after a string of confusing accounts of how Kerry got his medals and purple hearts.
Mark my words, this will be the final straw for the general voting public.

If it wasn't so very important to me that Bush win, I would almost feel sorry for Kerry. I don't think he is a bad guy, just someone with enough money for it to be easy to be liberal. What does he care about tax increases? Pocket change to him. Universal health care? He can buy his way into any surgery he would need. Recession? So what? He can wait it out in one of his plush estates.

This election will be forever known as the year of the 527's.