Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Rudy and McCain Rocked The House!

The speeches could not have been better. McCain assured his spot as a candidate for 2008. I think Rudy has his eyes on the prize as well. I have HUGE problems with Rudy. He was a great leader during the 911 aftermath. But his postions on social issues are unacceptable. Be that as it may, Rudy was awesome last night. He was smart, funny, wise, and true. If he brings the swing voter to Bush then I will be forever grateful. Not enough to ever vote for him. But I wish him well in the private sector.
People are all excited about Arnold too. Same song, different verse. As long as Arnold brings the moderates to us fine. His celebrity brings star power. Thing is....I don't give a flip about star power. If it serves the purpose of Bush winning, then Rudy and Arnold will have earned my gratitude, but never my vote.