Sunday, December 07, 2008

Say hello to my leetle friend...


A Smith and Wesson hammerless 38 special.

Some things I learned about Texas laws. Can you believe that you can actually carry a loaded weapon in your car without a CHL? Anyone who legally purchases a gun can. I couldn't believe how easy it was to purchase a weapon either. I filled out a form, which didn't require a SS number. The guy then called FBI and obviously they typed in my name and received a flashing "*PERFECT CITIZEN*" on their screen..;-) It took all of 5 minutes and I had bought my first gun (I have a 45, but I won that).

Now before you gun affectionados tell me I'm holding it wrong ect.... I am going to take lessons in Jan. and get my CHL.

See what Obama has done? He has taken a pro-gun control Republican who never liked guns at all and made me a gun owner, gun rights, and gun carrying anti-gun control chick.

And judging from the buiness at the store, I'm not alone.