Monday, September 03, 2007

I'm exhausted.


I spent the weekend in New Orleans and Biloxi/Gulfport Ms. area. The devastation that is still there would just break your heart. But I knew that you guys had heard all about post Katrina stuff this past week, so I got with my Cotillion sister (see in picture above), Greta at Kiss My Gumbo, and my best friend, and we went to the French Quarter for some fun video blogging. And it was fun. Too much fun. There was a "Southern Decadence" (see a gay) party going on in New Orleans and we thought it might be interesting to ask the gays what they thought about Senator Craig scandal. It was......interesting, and when I say interesting, I mean hilarious. My surprise was the video-blog, but I gave the tape to Greta who had a friend who could transfer it and do some fun things with it and she tells me she thinks the tape is corrupted. (such a bummer!) Anyway, I told her to send it back to me and I could see if that really is the case. Maybe a miracle will happen and I'll get it to working. I'll let you know this week.


Thanks for the patience guys.