Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What's a little sex solicitation between friends?

I'm sure you have heard by now about Florida Representative Bob Allen, who was arrested for solicitation after offering an undercover police officer $20 for the opportunity to perform oral sex. I know you have heard he is Republican because the MSM only mentions the party if the person accused is Republican.

Anyway, Allen is scheduled to speak to the the North Brevard Branch of the NAACP at its August general membership meeting tonight. I figure they will give him a break on the sex thing. I mean it's just sex, right?? But I'm wondering if they will be as understanding of his explanation of why he was in a public restroom known for that stuff. He says saying he was intimidated by the "stocky, black man" who he thought was going to rob him.

The meeting is open to the public too. Should be fun.