Thursday, February 23, 2006

Stuff.

I have been busy with my new puppy, but honestly there was nothing interesting to talk about yesterday. Everyone is talking about the port thing and I haven't changed my mind about that.

I was looking over at Newsbuster this morning and I just couldn't believe that Time and Newsweek have as their cover stories this week the Cheney hunting accident. This kind of thing will be the death of news magazines. With online news, magazines, and blogs giving people minute by minute news, magazines like Time, who put a week old story of no real significance on their cover, will fade into history.

Speaking of history, there is also the story of Pacific Radio, a leftwing network of five radio stations, having a fundraiser with a DVD of celebrities reading from leftist historian Howard Zinn's "Voices of a People's History of the United States."

One of the voices ( Marisa Tomei) does a dramatic reading of.....Cindy Sheehan.

She's a "person of History???"

Good Grief.