Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Down the slippery flipper slope.

I've heard this story all day, but maybe you haven't. A woman marries a dolphin.


An unusual wedding ceremony was held in the southern resort town of Eilat on Wednesday, as Sharon Tendler, a 41-years-old Jewish millionaire from London married her beloved Cindy, a 35-years-old dolphin, Israel's leading newspaper
Yedioth Ahronoth reported Thursday. "The peace and tranquility underwater, and his love, would calm me down," the excited bride said after the wedding. After the ceremony was sealed with some mackerels, Tendler was tossed into the water by her friends so that she could swim with her new husband." I'm the happiest girl on earth," the bride said as she chocked [sic] back tears of emotion. "I made a dream come true, and I am not a pervert,"she stressed. Tendler said she and her newly wed husband will probably spend their wedding night bowling. But what kind of children would they have?" one of the children in the crowd asked his father.

Another story reveals this:


Sharon kissed Cindy and whispered "I love you" in his blow hole.
According to The Sun she said: "Cindy is 35 and I've been visiting him on holidays for 15 years. He's lovely." After the ceremony she dived into the water in her dress to give Cindy a hug.

Well, we knew something like this was bound to happen, right? I'm curious to why the story is titled "Brit Jew marries dolphin." What does she being a Jew matter. Why not "Woman marries dolphin?" Weird. But then the whole thing weird.

2 words. Pandora's box.

;-)

via LST