Sunday, October 24, 2004

You gotta love the hollywood left when it shows its true colors.
Like with Cher at a poorly attended Kerry rally:

"Because, you know, the people, like, in the very right wing of this party, of these Republicans, the very very right wing, the Jerry Falwell element, if they get any more power, you guys are going to be living in some state by yourselves. So, I hate scare tactics, but I really believe that that's true." via Drudge.

Thats right, we rightwingers can't wait to pack all the gay people into, I don't know.......Vermont? The space aliens will help us of course. I understand they have some sort of siren song that hypnotizes gays into moving to one place. I just didn't realize the hollywood crowd had caught on to our plan.

Everything you wanted to know about the polls but were afraid to ask.

Yeah, lets pull out of Iraq and leave them to these monsters.