Monday, October 25, 2004

We have early voting here in Texas. The news said that the polls were packed this weekend so I waited until 10:30 this morning and there was a 2 hour wait!! I have never seen that before!!! This is not exactly a swing state and I live in a pretty Republican area. I think everyone is serious about having their vote count. I think this is a good thing for Bush.

This doctor thinks having supplies of anthrax and smallpox vaccine was a waste when we could be subsidizing flu vaccine.

"Instead of spending all its vaccine money on the production of all but useless bioterror, the government, through a more prudent flu subsidy could increase the avaiability of a vaccine that might actually save lives.

Something tells me that if we ever got hit with a anthrax attack the vaccines might not seem so useless. Hey Doc, people can get over the flu, anthrax is pretty much a death sentence for everyone.

These people really don't see a terrorist threat at all, do they?