Saturday, December 06, 2008

Conservative Tweeters! Listen Up!

Want to know who to follow on Twitter?

Here are the top conservative tweeters. (I think I am around 138, it changes with the number of twitters following you).

Of course you should be following ME!

I really only recently starting getting into twitter and it's very addictive. I love it now. It's a great way to be on top of news breaking and to message with conservative friends.

It's such a strange world. Your e-mail lets you know when someone is following you, so one day I see that G. Gordon Liddy is following me and click on his profile thinking that it was just someone using that name..and it was really him! Crazy. Yesterday I noticed that Tag Romney (one of Mitt's sons) was following me.

This is why you gotta love twitter.

If you don't know what twitter is, here is a great newbie guide.