Saturday, June 28, 2008

Poor Substitute


I'll be posting a few things to keep everyone entertained until Sparkle gets back.

Currently drinking: Mt. Dew Voltage. That shot of ginseng is supposed to be energizing, or is it the music?

Currently reading: Watch on the Rhine by John Ringo (fiction)
Moment of Truth in Iraq by Micheal Yon

Currently listening to: Stricken by Disturbed off album Ten Thousand Fists.

Disturbed's newest release Indestructible is a bit different. I like Torn, Criminal and The Curse, but I am dubious about the rest of the album. This music is a bit too adrenaline pumping to blog to, so I booted Marina V's Simple Magic.

For your amusement:

Candy Bar Identification Quiz American brands, of course. I scored 15 out of 20.

How to achieve a score of ZERO on a true/false test. I liked the professor's comments. 'B is the new C.'



"Enjoy present pleasures in such a way as not to injure future ones." - Seneca