Sunday, May 18, 2008

Coming to Hillary's defense



Shorter video: If you are female, shame on you if vote for Obama.

Far be it from me to defend Hillary Clinton in any way or to defend modern feminism, But I have to admit that Hillary has been treated in a very sexist manner by the press during this election. Now, maybe that has to do with a general dislike for Hillary, but it doesn't excuse it. No one disagrees with Hillary on just about everything more than I do, but I have not only felt sorry for her during this primary season, but I have felt offended on her behalf at times. Just in the comments sections at places like First Read at MSNBC I have been appalled at how sexist the Democrats for Obama have been.

No one will be happier than I will be when this process is finished and Hillary is NOT the nominee. But the reasons should always have been because of her past actions, not her gender.

via Ace