Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good grief.



See now, this is what happens when candidates reduce themselves to this kind of thing. At first I couldn't believe this video was from the actual WWE, but it is. Good grief. And the candidates taped their little funnies from before.

Does it strike anyone else that Obama's big ears are a bit much? I felt uncomfortable watching it. But I suppose when the left has spent 8 years putting a monkey's face and ears on Bush, anything goes, right?

I know it's fine to make fun of candidates. But the candidates don't have to be a part of it, for God's sake.

I'm disgusted. What's next? I'm waiting for MAD TV to do some low brow humor about McCain's POW stay or Obama being thrown back into time during slavery and he's owned by one of Hillary's descendants. Or has that already happened on one of these shows and I missed it?

Ugh.

via HotAir