Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I got meme'd!

Whatever that really means, by Beth at MVRWC (who I adore btw) She's has my inner beyatch on the outside...;-)

Anyway, The Meme is I'm suppose to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself.

1) My tiny feet are always cold in the winter (even in Houston) so I wear hunting socks just about all the time while home.

2) Unlike most women, I hate shopping. I hate malls. Online shopping in my lifetime was a personal gift from God to me.

3) I could literally live on a beach. That is how much I love it.

4) I would rather read National Review than any women's magazine out there.

5) I snack on olives and cheese the way most people snack on chips.

6) I sneeze so loud I scare my children.

Now, instead of me memeing other sites. I'll just have you guys tell me a few of your non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

Also, I think I will do a chat room for the debate tonight.