Monday, July 10, 2006

"Go play with the peanutbutter..."



Kids. You gotta love them for their creativity. More photos here.

So here is my best story. When my oldest two were 6 and 4 they were in the playroom and I was in the kitchen and I could hear them laughing and throwing something around. It sounded soft like a pillow so I wasn't worried. It went on for a few minutes though and I finally got curious. I went in and they had pulled out the dirty diapers of their baby brothers from the diaper bin and had been slinging them around the playroom. Luckily it was just wet diapers, but when a full wet diaper hits a wall or a shelf it splatters into a million little "pee gels." These gels covered everything. Every toy, every piece of furniture, and most of the walls. I had to sit with a bucket of bleach water for two hours and wash off every single thing in the room.

Good times. Good times.

via boing boing