Thursday, February 16, 2006

Net War.

Michelle Malkin's site has been attacked by Muslim hackers. Many other sites have as well. Read about it here.

I have to admit that when I check my stats and see that I have been visited many times by Iran, Syria, and Pakistan, it bothers me. Now, I am not a big enough blogger to bother with, I'm sure, but just not knowing exactly who is reading me from this places is disconcerting.

Here are a few of the e-mails Michelle has received: (forgive the bad language)

From: naser jianpour (n_jianpour@yahoo.com)

To: writemalkin@gmail.comMailed-By: yahoo.comDate: Feb 10, 2006 12:04 PM

Subject: we will kill you
I am Iranian I am a mosleme .We will kill you( every )down with you( Crectian & jowe.)world is mine.
***


From: monalisa monalisa (monalisa23h@hotmail.com)

To: writemalkin@gmail.comMailed-By: hotmail.comDate: Feb 4, 2006 5:55 PM

Subject: you are filth the dishonourable the mean the prostitute I'am a müslim and turkish I killyou devil you are go to the hell shit the whore

I think Michelle is brave to blog. She is one of the best out there and I doubt she makes much money off of it. Now she is facing real threats. Keep her in your prayers.