Sunday, August 07, 2005

Must. Be. Shallow.

I am so sick of arguing with people this week I am actually going to do one of those silly surveys that people are always sending me. I found this one over at Lovex5, a conservative chick blog I just found through the comments and I think I love her!

A - Age you lost your virginity? - 21 (and married)

B - Band listening to right now? - Big and Rich

C - Dream Car? - Lincoln Navigator

D - Dads name? - Bill


E - Easiest person to make you laugh? - Teresita, my best friend who can make me laugh even when I am in a bad mood.

F - Food you miss most? - Why would I miss any food???

G - Any encounters with ghosts?- No and no aliens either.

I - Interesting unknown fact about yourself? - I only want to be filthy rich so I will never have to cook again.

J- The first letter of the last person who broke your heart? -S

K - Kissing with eyes opened or closed? - Closed. Who opens them?? All you would see is skin pores!


L - Last time you did LSD? - Uhhh.. never even seen it.

M - Most memorable moment you can think of in a minute?- Other than the birth of my children, it would have to be standing near St. Peter's bones beneath St. Peter's Basilica in Rome.

N - Nicknames? - Sugarpill (that is what my dad called me)

O - What’s your most valued possession?- Materially? I suppose it would be my home. I decorated it the way I always wanted a home to be. I love it.

P - Poison of choice?- A very very expensive red wine. Once you have had a good one, cheap wines will not do. There is simply no going back.


Q - The last quote you heard: "Never disbelieve what you don't understand."

R - What are you allergic to?- Rude people

S - Song you sang last? - "All My Loving" by the Beatles. I sing it all the time at night to get my youngest asleep.

T - Time you woke up?- 7:30am when I have to.

U - Fav. pair of underwear? - whichever fit.

V - Vegetable you hate most? -Okra

W - What are you the most afraid of? - My children dying before I do.


X - X-rated love life?- Shouldn't everyone's be?

Y - Year you were born? - 1962

Z - Zodiac sign? - I have no idea and don't care.