Thursday, July 14, 2005

Below is the petition that MoveOn.org is asking people to sign and send to their Senators....





FULL TEXT OF THE PETITION

TO: (Your senators)
FROM: (Your Name and Email)
SUBJECT: Protect our rights
__________

Dear senator,

(Your personal note)

The Senate must stand up to President Bush and demand a Supreme Court nominee who will protect the rights and freedoms of the American people.



I don't know about you but I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!!! How dare they demand someone who will protect the rights and freedoms of the American people!! If Bush doesn't nominate someone who will create a police state and take away my free speech rights, gun ownership rights, private property rights...then I WILL PROTEST!!!! (unless I lose that right with the new Supreme Court Judge that is) I hope the Senators pay NO attention to this outrageous demand!!!!! It is just over the top. I mean really.