Thursday, June 02, 2005

Welcome to all the newcomers!! It seems I have picked up some lefties which I am sure McSwain and Dirk are happy to have on board!! Here is the thing on my blog. No F-word, no S-word and no personal insults. I ban anyone who breaks these rules after being warned. Maybe many of you are used to hurling insults on other blogs, but I discourage that here. I want a reasoned civil debate. If you can't play that way, don't come here.

I think it would help to know some things about me, where I came from and what made me care about the things I care about. Here are some past posts that are personal and will help you to see who I am.

Thanksgiving

My Dream

Love Means Loving You Anyway.

This Life

http://rightwingsparkle.blogspot.com/2005/01/post-below-leads-us-to-this-post.html