Sunday, June 05, 2005

A Question Of War.

Whew! I finally got home! I haven't been able to get to my hotmail account since this lightening thing so if you have e-mailed me I WILL get back to you. I will hopefully be getting it fixed this evening.

Ok, since I have so many leftie's attention I want to ask a question.

As many here will agree I am no intellectual. As I have said many times, I am a simple woman and I try to look at things in the simplest way possible.

Now, about this war. About 8 months ago or so I posted on the terrorists strapping a bomb to a down syndrome child. I was so angry I could hardly type. To do this to a child of such innocence just boggles the mind. I think we can all agree that that is the personification of evil. Can't we??? Can I get an Amen from the left and the right on that?????

Ok, so this is what we are dealing with over there. Pure evil. One commenter said once that those things were happening because we stirred up a hornet's nest over there. So let's go with that analogy.

If you discovered a hornets nest in your back yard and it stung your children badly, would you leave it alone? After all if you leave the hornet's nest alone, they are still hornets and they aren't leaving. They are breeding and making more nests and becoming more of a danger. Soon, they are in your house swarming and then you have a much bigger problem and have to deal with it in a much bigger way.

This fanatical Islamic belief isn't going away, it stung several times and will again if given the chance. One commenter here said that Pakistan was actually more of a danger than Iraq had been. Perhaps that is true. I don't know. But my question is this.

If you had been President after 9-11 what would you have done after Afghanistan?