Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Surfing the blogs, here are some interesting posts.

Jim Treacher finds a site that gives us the first time the word "blog" was used.

Beautiful Atrocities gives us tips on avoiding marrying a terrorist.

Fuzz Martin gives us his first fathering lesson. Awww... it's so sweet to see such innocence. I bet the baby seems innocent too.....;-)

Sean Gleeson has a shocking discovery about our martian rovers.

Patterico's Pontifications gives us the story on Iraq the Model blog.

RWN's Top 25 Favorite Ann Coulter Quotes.

My advice? Don't ever get
SondraK mad.

Carnivorous Conservative gives us that "Pretty Woman" type of streetwalker. With that heart of gold and all.


I'm off to unpack. The VERY worst thing about traveling. But then a nice hot bath with all the bath and body works stuff I got for Christmas will make it all better.
I'll then go to sleep. Someone wake me up when it is 85 degrees again.