Sunday, January 18, 2009

I wanted to share.....

You guys know how much I appreciate you reading me. I wanted to share you with a few links where different news organizations picked me up. It's so cool. I love it. Reuters picks me up pretty regularly so I assume that is where these newspapers get me. Here are a few.

USA Today

Chicago Sun Times (they pick me up all the time. Someone must be a conservative over there!)

Naperville Sun

The Houston Chronicle (Even though I blog for them, someone over there picked me up. Probably didn't even know I did blog for them)

Beacon News

I even got picked up by the New York Times a while back, but I forgot to bookmark it and now I can't find it. Also way back I was in some German paper that was written in German, naturally. This was before I was aware of Bablefish to translate it, so I have no idea what it was about.

I share this with you because I find it amazing that just an ordinary citizen like me can have her voice heard because of the blogosphere. It really is astounding when you think about it. It really means that everyone's voice can be heard.