Saturday, April 12, 2008

Media Research Center Gala and Dishonors Awards 2008

Rick Santorum was as gracious as he can be!
LaShawn Barber looking fabulous

Tony Snow is is by far the nicest person I have ever met. He was also received the William F. Buckely Award of Media Excellence and his speech was so inspiring about enjoying life in the here and now. I just love him.
Mark Levin was one of the hosts and very funny.
Brent Bozell, the brains behind it all.
Kellyanne Conway accepted one of the awards for the winners (I'll have to check out the video to remember which one.) Presenters included Ann Coulter (who dialed it down for the eveing and was funny and not biting) , radio host Mark Levin, Brent Bozell, movie director Ron Maxwell (Gettysburg), Congressman Tom Tancredo, Congressman Mike Pence, financial reporter and TV personality Larry Kudlow.
I'll have more later! Thanks so much to the Media Research Center for inviting me.
I'll have lots more on this later. Meanwhile I see where I missed Obama saying smalltown folks from the midwest express frustration by clinging to their guns and faith (I mean why otherwise would people have guns and strong faith????) and by being racist (they don't like people who aren't like they are).
I was waiting for a gaffe like this. And Hillary goes in for the kill. And who could really blame her.