Monday, February 06, 2006

Disturbing.

I was checking my recent keyword activity, where you can see what someone has typed in the search engine to have landed on your webpage. We all know that some crazy stuff comes up and you have to wonder what the person was looking for, but in this search, I don't think there is any doubt about the information he wanted. Here is what he typed:

"ru286 spike food drink kill baby"

You know, it never occurred to me that a man could maybe spike a drink or food to a pregnant woman to try and have her abort the baby (with her believing it was a miscarriage, I suppose) But then I got to thinking how easy that would be.

Then I thought, well, a man could not get ru286 anyway. But I was wrong.

I hope the guy who typed that didn't find that webpage. But it only took me about 2 minutes.