Monday, October 17, 2005

Will Hillary lose the 'kooky left' vote?

From Cindy Sheehan's diary:

"I would love to support Hillary for President if she would come out against the travesty in Iraq. But I don't think she can speak out against the occupation, because she supports it."

via Atlas Shrugs

Interesting. I never thought about how the Cindy Sheehan side of the Democrats would be against Hillary. I don't see how Hillary can really change their minds. In order to get the mainstream voter she has to look tough militarily. Especially since she is a woman. That may be unfair, but that's the way it is.

So will Cindy Sheehan actively campaign against her? Or will that crowd bite the bullet so a Republican won't be elected again.

It seems both sides are going to have to bite the bullet to get their own elected. We will just have to see HOW MANY on each side actually do the biting. (McCain haters, I am looking at YOU)