Saturday, July 02, 2005

BigDog Says "Is this thing on?"

Rightwingsparkle Not Blogging Crises, Day 1.

The next couple weeks are going to be difficult for everyone. Rightwingsparkle is a kind, warm thoughtful person who actively blogs most every day on a range of issues. She makes blogging fun and her popularity is little wonder. I, well, I am a less active blogger, not to mention less kind. Rude, insulting people are going to find that I am skilled at cutting remarks, the merely ignorant may get a lecture. My interests are as diverse as Sparkle's but I am less inclined to discuss most issues. For those familiar with American cultural norms, she is a Southern Belle, I am a Northern Plainsman.

No need to fret, this is a temp gig. Sparkle will be back soon and she may even be able to blog on the road.