Tuesday, March 22, 2005

How about a natural death?


I thought I was done with this because it was depressing me so much. But so far I have seen the Doctor the Shavio's had examine Terri and the nurse who took care of her will be on Hannity and Colmes tonight. But I have not seen or read anything from the doctors who diagnosed Terri as PVS. Where are they? Why aren't they speaking on this? Since I like to hear both sides, I would like to hear what they have to say now. If anyone has seen or read anything from them in the last week or so, let me know. (not the trial notes, quotes from now)

I want to make one thing very clear. I am not for reinserting the feeding tube. Unless that is what everyone wanted or if tests revealed that she could get better. I just think Terri deserves a natural death. If this was 100 years ago her parents (or husband) would be giving her as much sustance as they could orally. Then she could die in loving arms and not dehydrated and starved to death. I have yet to see a valid humane argument against that.

Natural death, that is all I am asking for. Why are some so determined that she die in this manner of dehydration and starvation?