Wednesday, December 08, 2004

SUPERSPARKLE'S FIRST ANNUAL BLOG AWARDS!!!!!!

I am about sick of hearing about these blog awards but Unpopulist had the great idea of giving his own awards. h/t to Protein Wisdom

So I decided to give my own awards as well:

Blog Most Likely to make me laugh so hard I pee in my pants:
Protein Wisdom!

Blog Most Likely to make me fantasize about a soldier:
2Slick!

Blog Most Likely to make me think AND laugh and look at commies in a whole new way:
The Politiburo Dikit!

Blog Most Likely to make me miss my theatre friends:
Beautiful Atrocities!

Blog Most Likely to be all over a juicy story until I want to scream but I keep reading and reading:
Little Green Footballs!

Blog Most Likely to be read by really smart people:
Big Dogs House!

Blog Most Likely to make me want to be best friends with her:
SondraK!

Blog Most Likely to make me cry:
Mudville!

Blog Most Likely to make me feel dirty (but in a good way):
Mother, May I sleep with Treacher! (PW was a close 2nd)

Blog Most Likely to make me think of my father:
Small Town Veteran!

Blog most likely to make me miss my high school friends:
Resurrection Song!

Blog Most Likely to make me think of my brothers:
McGeheezone!

Blog Most Likely to make me feel like I need to act better:
La Shawn Barber!

Blog Most Likely to remind me of guys in my hometown in Mississippi:
Cold Fury!

Blog with blogger most likely to become my poolboy:
Digger's Realm!

I feel so much better! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!