Wednesday, October 13, 2004

This was the best wrap up from the debate last night. It comes from a poster at Mother, May I Sleep With Treacher. (Yes, it says Treacher, and I can't help the blogname):

OH MY GOD YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT!
Kerry was all "whatevr, u r a faygz" and Bush was all "U R A L4MERZ" and Kerry was all "STOP CAMPING foo" nd Bush nailed him with the sniper rifle and scread "H34DSH0T!"
After Kerry re-spawned, Bush was all "i pwn3d ur ass" and Kerry was all "my mouse is slow" and Bush was all "shut up fag no excuses u r teh l0s3r."
Then Kerry cried and threw up in his mouth a little.


I'm sorry, really. *laughing hysterically*



I have always liked Bill O'Reilly. I mean he's no Sean Hannity, but he's fun to watch. But if this is true then he has lost a viewer.
A woman who works at Fox news has filed a sexual harrasment lawsuit against O'Reilly. In reading the complaint it looks like she recorded the conversations with him. But can you do that on a cell phone? It said that she expected the call to be work related so then why would she record it? Can you retrieve conversations???? Well, when I read stuff like this I always think "Woman! how can you let him talk to you like that????" I have been in situations where the conversation started to get uncomfortable for me and I just find a reason to leave or direct the conversation in another direction. It is really not that hard to do. Which leads me to think that she probably participated in the conversations with him in the past. He seems to comfortable with it for it to be the first time for him to speak to her that way. Thats just the way I see it. This whole thing about her feeling "frightened and disturbed" while he was talking. Uhhh.. how about HANGING UP! So anyway, nothing surprises me these days. Sad, but true.

Powerline excerpts some of Rudy Guiliani's conference call:
"The idea that you can have an acceptable level of terrorism is frightening. How do you explain that to the people who are beheaded or the innocent people that are killed, that we’re going to tolerate a certain acceptable [level] of terrorism, and that acceptable level will exist and then we’ll stop thinking about it? This is an extraordinary statement. I think it is not a statement that in any way is ancillary. I think this is the core of John Kerry’s thinking. This does create some consistency in his thinking.
It is consistent with his views on Vietnam: that we should have left and abandoned Vietnam. It is consistent with his view of Nicaragua and the Sandinistas. It is consistent with his view of opposing Ronald Reagan at every step of the way in the arms buildup that was necessary to destroy communism. It is consistent with his view of not supporting the Persian Gulf War, which was another extraordinary step. Whatever John Kerry’s global test is, the Persian Gulf War certainly would pass anyone’s global test. If it were up to John Kerry, Saddam Hussein would not only still be in power, but he’d still be controlling Kuwait."


We really have to understand that fact. Kerry wasn't even willing to take Saddam's forces out of Kuwait. Facing enormous pressures from the U.N. and Europe on any given military operation, is there any doubt that Kerry would give in to it?
I know your tired of this, I am tired of this. But this is IMPORTANT. We not only need to vote, we need to make our neighbors and co workers vote. If you live in a swing state you need to be WORKING IT! Volunteer right now! I plan to absentee vote and go to Florida and help out.
So go to GeorgeWBush.com and find your local headquarters and VOLUNTEER! Go! NOW!

Funny Quote of the day:
I envy people who drink -- at least they know what to blame everything on. -- Oscar Levant