Saturday, September 18, 2004

Oh, Thats just perfect....

You have probably heard, and seen the picture. A 3 yr old gets her Bush/Cheney sign ripped from her hands from Kerry/Edwards supporters. Story here.
"Meanwhile Democratic bloggers wondered whether Parlock staged the event that sent Sophia into tears as a news photographer captured her distress. Some even called him a serial protestor and a bad parent for putting his daughter in harm's way"
EXCUSE ME? Since when does a 3 yr old have something to fear from supporters of Kerry/Edwards? I certainly don't think Parlock should have taken his daughter there to protest. I wouldn't just because I wouldn't want her exposed to the comments and sneers that would surely happen. But should she be afraid of harm??? I mean this is what the democrat bloggers are saying, not the republican ones. They say he was putting his daughter in "harms way." I don't think even Parlock expected someone to rip the sign from her. Who are these people??