Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Are You Scared???

Bill Clinton speaking to the New York Sun--"I don't know why the Republicans hate me so much. It is because I am a white Southern Baptist, and they wonder why I'm not a Republican, (no, Bill we wonder why your not a Southern Baptist. Saying it doesn't make it so) especially since I'm getting all these tax cuts." (you send in all the money you want to the government Bill, they won't turn you down. Gotta feeling you won't do that, because life is short and lingerie is expensive)

I had to laugh at the article in National Review, "A Week of Fear" where they quote a few celebs-
Rosie Perez --"I'm scared, I'm F**king scared out of my pants right now, and if your not, wake up."
Chevy Chase--(speaking of Bush) "He's frightening. Hes scaring the crap out of me."
The terrorist have nothing on Bush I guess. Doesn't this just make you want to puke? What a bunch of pampered self involved living in a bubble bunch of celebrity moonbats.
But you can always count on the New York's theatre district to cross the line and go for the jugular. Tony Krushner has a play at the NY Theatre Workshop in the East Village called "Only We who Guard the Mystery Shall Be Unhappy" in which First Lady Laura Bush (played by Holly Hunter) reads to a group of Iraqi children, only the children are ghosts that have been killed by American bombs. When all this is explained by an angel, Mrs. Bush realizes what a monster her husband is, not only for Iraq, but for capital punishments in Texas as well, telling the audience that her husband killed everyone they let him.
In a second play, "The Patriot Act" It describes Bush's plan to transform America into a theocracy with Americans being sentenced to death for adultery, homosexuality, and premarital sex.
I am so glad the bloggers on the right came up with the term "moonbat" because there really is no other way to describe these people. They have no shame, no integrity, no common sense, and most importantly, NO SENSE OF REALITY. Do they honestly believe these things???? I cannot wrap my mind around this insanity. Now I'M the one who is scared.
We on the right certainly don't agree with Kerry or the democrats on the future of our country, but we don't believe that they are going to take all guns away, tax us all 90%, socialize medicine, law, and all commerce, and have drive thru abortion clinics.

WEll I gotta go, I'm washing all my brownshirts and pajamas.

Quirky question of the day-- do you know what Snus is?