Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What is going on here?

I'm making some changes to my page. I'm afraid the comments from before have been erased by doing that. I'm not coming back to blogging........yet. But when and if I do, I'm going to be doing more than politics, so I changed my blog name to Texas Sparkle, the name I used when I was blogging at the Houston Chronicle.

Hope everyone is doing well. I've put the moderation device on my comments. I hate doing that, but it's necessary with all the crazies out there.

Update: The truth is I'm really missing blogging, but it takes so much time!!! I'm trying to figure out how to do it better without it consuming me. I may test it out soon, start out slowly. I know I can't blog full time until school starts at the end of August. So I may start some posts before letting my blogfriends know and help me spread the word.

As you can see the blog address is the same.

Thanks everyone for still checking in.

Update II: Ok, here's the thing. This whole early political season is just delicious! I mean just the women alone are killing me. First in this corner is Elizabeth Edwards and in the other corner, Ann Coulter, and we have the political version of a mud fight on hardball! Elizabeth is all "I'm facing death chick, I'll say what the heck I want to." And she DOES. Next she is all over Hillary saying her man not only knows women's issues better but is more of a woman than Hillary. I mean, that is juicy stuff. Because what does Hillary do??? She goes and shows off her boobies on C-span, bascially saying , "Hey. Elizabeth! John got any of these babies??"

How can I not start blogging again????