Friday, June 02, 2006

The "08 Presidential Campaign Begins.

First we have Hillary's video, then Al Gore's global warming/campaign movie, and now we have Kerry talking out of his...umm mouth:

"Kerry, who voted to give President Bush authorization to use force against Saddam Hussein in 2002, said he would attach an amendment to this summer's defense appropriations bill calling for a total withdrawal of U.S. combat troops by the end of this year. But he acknowledged that the idea would be unpopular. "I know I'm not going to get the majority of my own caucus."

As the LA Times goes on to say:

"As for his own political ambitions, Kerry would say only that he is "thinking very hard" about another presidential run in 2008.

"And I'm thinking about it a lot earlier than I'd like to because it's clear there are several other people also thinking about it," he said" ( I guess so! She's already made a video! And he made a movie! )

He is introducing a bill for the total withdrawal by the end of the year? Oh, he's running alright.

If I weren't so sick about the idea of Hillary as President, I think I could really enjoy watching Kerry , Al , and Hillary have a go at each other. Oh heck. I'm looking forward to it anyway.