Friday, March 03, 2006

Ewwwww.....

You guys remember last week when I was having a argument with a gentleman regarding changing the definition of marriage? I voiced my concern over the pandora's box that would be opened and he thought I was silly for thinking that incest or polygamy or bestiality would actually be put forward.

Well, in Massachusetts Rep. David Paul Linsky (D) wants the state to legalize sex with animals Here’s part of his bill:


SECTION 7. Section 34 of Chapter 272 is hereby repealed.

That section reads as follows:

Section 34. Whoever commits the abominable and detestable crime against nature, either with mankind or with a beast, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than twenty years.

Get it? He wants that part repealed. As I said in the comment thread, Since Roe v. Wade, I never underestimate the darkness of man's heart.

Nor do I underestimate the stupid reasons one might have for wanting to repeal such a law, which I am sure, has nothing to do with his love of animals.

via LST